Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are associations, organizations, corporations and schools up to the challenge of building an inclusive workforce? We will explore this question during SmartBrief Education's second annual STEM Pathways Panel Series event. Join us for a discussion with a panel of STEM experts, including an author and thought leader, female business leader, aerospace educator, and a STEM educator who works with students with neurological differences. We’ll ask the audience to discuss what they can do to step up. And we'll ensure attendees leave with actionable best practices for preparing students for the 21st century workforce.
Fill Out the Form to Request Your Seat
What's It All About?
Combining vibrant panel discussions with substantive networking opportunities, SmartBrief Education's STEM Pathways Panel Series brings together top STEM specialists and experts from industry and education. These high-powered, half-day events explore real-world ways to address the issue of students' STEM skills gaps and guide them toward careers in STEM fields.
Who Should Attend?
- Career and Technical Educators
- STEM Specialists
- College & Career Readiness Professionals
- Talent Acquisition & Development Professionals
- STEM and Career Association/Organization Representatives
- Industry Representatives
What You'll Learn
- Expert insights about the STEM skills gap
- Actionable best practices for preparing students for the 21st century workforce
- Strategies to help boost the number of girls, women and under-represented student populations in STEM
- How to break the status quo by leveraging the talents and skill sets of many as opposed to the talents and skill sets of some
CEO & Co-Founder,
Girls Thinking Global
CEO & Co-Founder,
Loudoun County Schools
The Monarch School
|09:00-09:45 a.m.||Registration & Breakfast|
|09:45-10:00 a.m.||SmartBrief Welcome|
|10:00-10:20 a.m.||Panelist Presentation 1 w/ Q&A|
|10:20-10:40 a.m.||Panelist Presentation 2 w/ Q&A|
|11:00-11:20 a.m.||Panelist Presentation 3 w/ Q&A|
|11:20-11:40 a.m.||Panelist Presentation 4 w/ Q&A|
|11:45-12:15 p.m.||Audience Q&A|
|12:15-12:30 p.m.||Closing Remarks & Wrap-Up|
© Copyright 2015, SmartBrief, All Rights Reserved.
Where & When
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: 555 11th St NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20004 (Google Maps)
Parking: Various parking garages in the vicinity (Google Maps)
Public Transportation: Two blocks from the Metro Center Metro Station